- The adidas X-21 Cross Trainer is ideal for all-round fitness allowing you to build muscular and cardio endurance without having to put impact strain through sensitive joints. The rear-drive 10 kg / 22 lb flywheel is efficient at storing kinetic energy which in turn maintains momentum and creates a smooth quiet elliptical motion. You can easily adjust the intensity of your workout by using the quick resistance keys located on the fixed handlebars to select one of the 24 levels of electronic resistance.
- The X-21’s console has 12 pre-installed fitness programmes and 4 user-defined programmes to keep the challenge varied and ensure you’re fully motivated to achieve your fitness goals. Further enhance your training regime by syncing the X-21 with Kinomap to take part in a whole host of challenges and scenic motion videos or even compete with your friends in multiplayer mode.
- The crystal-clear LCD display helps you to track your progress by feeding back real-time workout data including speed time distance calories pulse watts RPM and resistance. Accurate heart rate data is also available via the integrated hand pulse sensors.
- A convenient tablet and smartphone holder has been built into the console to provide you with an optimum viewing angle when working out on the X-21. You can also connect your device to the cross trainer via Bluetooth and utilise the onboard speakers to immerse yourself in your favourite music tracks movies and boxsets.
- With a stride length of 38 cm / 15” the X-21 is suitable for all user heights and comes fitted with high-grip footplates along with dual-action & fixed handlebars making it ideal for comfortable low-impact fitness.