- 2 x CORE BALANCE 8KG HEX DUMBBELLS: With their heavy-duty cast-iron core and soft-grip neoprene coating these 8kg Hex Dumbbells from Core Balance are perfectly balanced and supremely comfortable to use. The dumbbells have a crimson neoprene coating and are labelled with their weight to easily identify them from others in the Core Balance range.
- ANTI-ROLL HEXAGONAL PLATES: The hex dumbbells have fixed hexagonal plates to stop them rolling along the floor and keep them within easy reach if you’re doing circuit training and other workouts. They’re perfect for floor-based circuits such as dumbbell push-ups. Their anti-roll design also makes them easy to store and stack with other hex dumbbells.
- SOFT-GRIP NEOPRENE COATING: The dumbbells have a neoprene coating which makes them more comfortable to hold than standard cast-iron or rubber-coated dumbbells. Perfect if you’re doing circuits and regularly picking them up and putting them down. Neoprene also retains its grip if your hands are sweaty and can be easily wiped clean after every workout.
- HEAVY-DUTY CAST-IRON CORE: Cast-iron dumbbells are stronger than vinyl-coated dumbbells which are often filled with concrete and are prone to chipping and cracking over time. The heavy-duty cast-iron core also gives the dumbbells a perfectly balanced weight which helps to reduce the strain on your joints and muscles when you’re working out.
- CHOOSING DUMBBELL WEIGHTS: If you’re a female with little experience of strength training start with 1kg dumbbells and slowly work your way up to 5kg dumbbells as your strength improves. For males 5kg dumbbells are a good starting point and a top choice for sculpting your muscles whereas heavier weights are better for bulking up and building strength.