- 2 IN 1 DUAL MODES FOLDABLE TREADMILL — Our stylish Dripex 2-in-1 treadmill has two modes to meet your different fitness needs. When the uprights unfold the treadmill is set as “running mode” with a speed range from 1 km/h to 12km/h. You can jog or run at your desired speed to achieve your fitness goal. When the uprights fold down it is set as “walking” mode and becomes an under-desk walking pad with a maximum speed of 4km/h. You can store it under a desk and walk while you work.
- QUIET POWERFUL 2.25HP MOTOR & SHOCK-DEDUCTIVE RUNNING PLATFORM — With a quiet and powerful 2.25HP motor this treadmill allows you to do your daily workouts without disturbing others making it a good running machine for home and office use. It features a sturdy durable steel frame with a sleek finish and a multi-layer shock-absorptive running belt making your running experience more comfortable.
- BUILT-IN BLUETOOTH SPEAKER & REMOTE CONTROL — With built-in speaker you can easily connect your phone with the treadmill via Bluetooth enjoy your favourite song or music while walking or running. The phone holder on the top of the uprights allows the you to watch your favourite TV series and movie. The remote control makes speed adjustment quickly by easily pressing the “+/-” button.
- COMPACT DESIGN EASY TO MOVE & CONVENIENCE STORAGE — This stylish treadmill features a compact folding design and a 5 inch thickness which makes storage easily. When it is folded it can be put under the sofa TV stand or bed. With a space-saving design it is perfect for apartment or room with limited space. The two transportation wheels on the front makes it easy and convenience to wheel away and move from room to room.
- DUAL DISPLAY & SIMPLY ASSEMBLY — Dual display system allows you to read your data effortless by displaying time distance speed and calories burned under both modes.The treadmill come almost fully assembled and you just need to install the handrails and the phone holder which takes less than 15 minutes. Come with a safety clip for protection. Please make sure the safety clip is put in place while start the treadmill and always remove it when you finish your routines.