- Natural regulation of water resistance: the heart of the Dripex Water rowing machine is the water flywheel which is unique in its replica of water rowing. Each water tank undergoes a pressure test to ensure lasting performance while the multi-blade impeller provides an incomparably quiet rowing experience in the water.
- Comfortable training: with a large padded seat the best-in-class double aluminium rail system and a large water tank with 16 wheel blades that imitate the natural dynamics of a boat on the water the Dripex Water Rower ensures that you feel comfortable during any training. Train longer harder and faster to achieve your goals faster.
- Built for the load: with a stainless steel frame the Dripex Water Row Machine is designed for a long service life. The main frame and rail are almost maintenance-free and can be loaded with a maximum of 265 pounds. Together with 2 strong stabilisers you will not feel wobble when you row on the device. Dripex rowing machine guarantees quality and durability.
- Effective real-time feedback: the Dripex Water Rower makes tracking your progress easier. With the intelligent LCD monitor you can track your rowing performance with real-time statistics. Measured performance metrics include scan time calories distance count total count and reset. The height and tilt adjustment of the monitor ensures that every user always has the best possible view while using the device.
- Space-saving design: portable and easy to manoeuvre. When the Dripex rowing machine is not in use it can be placed upright for space-saving storage. Thanks to the transport wheels the Dripex rowing machine can be easily moved at home or in the gym.
- The ultimate full body training: unlike rowing machines with air or magnetic resistance the Dripex Water Rower has a gentle even impact resistance that minimises stress on the joints and lower back. Indoor rowing uses 84% of muscle mass with every stroke and recruits both the aerobic and anaerobic systems – one of the most efficient workouts you can do.